Saturday, November 3, 2012

DIY Princess Dress

I know its after Halloween, I was behind with getting this posted but who says you can't make a princess dress for your little one whenever you darn well please?!? 

Hailee wanted to be a princess (or was it me?) So we went out and picked out some fabric so I could attempt to make her one. I have to say it turned out pretty good. The only this is, was that the skirt part was pretty heavy so it kept pulling her top part down some...not so good. So I would say don't use a stretch fabric for the top and insert a zipper for the back ( I think I will end up doing this eventually to this dress) Anyway, enjoy the tutorial! (If you can even call it that)





















And that's it!!! I had a blast making this...and NO it was not perfect. But she sure thought it was pretty...and that is all that matters to me =-)

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I pray mine turn out like that for my little princess..Thank you for sharing your awesome creativity.

    Verra from SC

    ReplyDelete