Friday, June 15, 2012

Fourth of July Toes Take Two!

My sister came over yesterday and she wanted Patriotic Toes! She LOVES the Fourth of July so we did something way fun. I LOVE the way they turned out...She also has gorgeous feet, so that's not fair...haha here we go!

First: Prep your toenails, cutting, filing all that good stuff. Then apply your base coat.


Now get that blue you love and apply only to the big toe. Do two coats.



Get your white and apply that to your little bitty toes. Two coats.


Get your striper brush out and a red polish. And draw on some horizontal lines on your little toes. You can do vertical lines too...that might be cute as well!


Remember those little stars I used on MY toes? I whipped those babies out again! I applied some glitter polish on the big toe and then stuck on those stars. Love it!





HAPPY FOURTH EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your sister DOES have gorgeous feet, but I much prefer the cuteness of your pretty toes! Oh to be able to have all 20 of them and do with them want I want!!

    ReplyDelete