Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bench Facelift


I bought this bench at Goodwill a while back and I am so excited that I finally got it done! I had the cushion done for a while, but its been so hot here that I havn't been able to go out and paint the legs.....well today I sucked it up and sweated it out and got it done!! And here are my results!


It used to be a bench for a piano I guess....


So I took the cushion off.


Got some foam and cut to fit.


Stapled on some new fabric.


Lightly Sanded the wood and cleaned with baby wipe. Then took a tea light and went over the edges and corners. So when I painted it I rubbed off the paint on the edges with ease! For more detail about that go here.



So I painted and gave it this nice antique look.

And VIOLA!! Isn't she so pretty!?

So from this....

To this!








No comments:

Post a Comment